Sunday, August 31, 2008

Nalini's Hostage to Pleasure Contest


To celebrate the upcoming (September 2nd!) release of Hostage to Pleasure Nalini Singh is having a contest. You simply do a post on your blog, livejournal, myspace, facebook or website etc, where you answer at least one of the questions below. Mention the contest and link back to it. Post a pic of HtP cover and leave a comment on Nalini's blog letting her know. Simple right? You could win $75 to an online bookstore. Here are the questions along with my answers.

* Which fictional hero (from books, tv, movies...) would you most like to hold hostage? This is tough. So many to choose from to have my wicked way with. I'll have to go with Legolas. There's just something about those ears...

* Which fictional hero would you most like to be held hostage by? Riddick. Maybe because I saw the movie recently. Nah, I just love Vin Diesel. Those arms, those abs, that voice.

* Which fictional world would you most like to be held hostage in? It would be the Psy/Changeling world of Nalini's. Can Kaleb hold me hostage? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment