Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cover Love ~ Silver Borne



From Patricia Briggs Website ~

This will be the fifth Mercy Thompson novel. I may be premature putting it up, but a number of people write wanting to know if Bone Crossed was the last in the series. Happily, ACE has contracted for a total of seven Mercy novels, and it's possible the series could go even longer.

Another awesome cover by Dan Dos Santos. Thanks to Orannia over at Walkabout for the heads up. This is definitely one of my favorite UF series. I do hope we get more than seven Mercy books. It's one of those series that I could read for a very long time. It does amaze me how big the author's name gets as the sales increase. :) Silver Borne is set for release in hardcover on March 30, 2010.

4 comments:

  1. Dos Santos strikes again! Gorgeous... I don't read the Mercy Thompson books, I just loooove the covers, lolol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi ~ This is one author that I wish wrote faster. LOL

    Hils ~ You haven't read Mercy yet?! I would highly recommend this series. The books are quick reads - they suck you in and don't let go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, very, very pretty :) Ms Briggs is a lucky woman :D

    ReplyDelete