Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Ah, childhood memories. I loved watching Sesame Street when I was a kiddo. Strange, I don't remember this episode...

Well, it's Thanksgiving here in the states. We're spending the day relaxing at home, the turkey will be in the oven and the house will be filling up with the smells of delicious food. If your celebrating today I hope you enjoy the good company of family and friends.

Even if you don't celebrate the traditional Thanksgiving take a moment to to think of what you are thankful for, you might surprise yourself at how much you have.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Leslie! I don't remember that episode either! Im sure it would've traumatized me.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey CJ! I think it was Mr. Rogers and his puupets that traumatized me. :)

    Hope you're having a relaxing holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving & enjoying this great weekend with your family, Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's was fun - lots of leftovers which just means I don't need to cook for a while. :)

    ReplyDelete