Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cover Love ~ Mockingjay

Scholastic has released the cover for the third book in Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy. I loved the first book, The Hunger Games, have book 2 Catching Fire in the tbr pile and it looks like I've got until August 24 to read it before Mockingjay comes out. Scholastic is keeping a lid on what will happen in Mockingjay. No synopsis yet. You can go here to see what they have to say about what you won't find in Mockingjay.

The cover looks pale in comparison to the first two but I think it's one of those that will look much better in person. Go here if you want to read my review of The Hunger Games. Per the little blurb on USA Today, Suzanne Collins is finishing her screenplay for The Hunger Games. I think it would/could make a great movie. What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEPPPP!!!!! Oh wow! Is that gorgeous or what? Oh my goodness. Thanks for the heads up on this! I, my daughter, and many of her friends... are soooo anxious for this sequel! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine ~ Abby(my 15 yr old) and I are both looking forward to this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. While it fits the series, the color is still quite jarring :) Definitively will stand out.

    Sigh, I need to read the first book. There's way too many books to read, Leslie! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No movie, they always make me hate the books (Eg. Twilight), buuut, I was wondering, do you know if there's an excerpt coming out/already out? And do you know where it iss? Thankks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesse ~ I haven't seen any excerpts, just the blurb. Hopefully there will be one soon! It's barely a month away from release.

    ReplyDelete