Sunday, August 14, 2016

Kindle in Motion

Has anyone seen this? Or maybe I should say experienced this? I had no idea about it until I looked up a Kindle book and got a big shock. This guy was looking at me! I'm probably late to the party but now I know to be on the lookout. And really, it felt a little creepy.

Here's Amazon's description ~


This book can be read on any device, including Kindle E-readers. Kindle in Motion books include art, animation, or video features that can be viewed on certain Fire tablets and the free Kindle app for iOS and Android. You can switch features on or off at any time.





Click here for the link if the video doesn't work.

1 comment:

  1. It's like the newspaper photos and portraits in Dumbledore's office in the Harry Potter series!

    (And I'm with you - it's seriously creepy! I clicked on the link to the AMZ page, used the preview feature and got the full effect. ::shudder::)

    ReplyDelete