Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cover Love & Free Novella...

Julie Kagawa, author of the oh so wonderful Iron Fey Young Adult series has posted the cover for the next book, The Iron Knight, For those of you that read this series, you know this is Ash's book and I'm really looking forward to getting his POV.



Personally, I think all the covers in this series are beautiful and this is another winner. They all convey that feeling of something magical.

But that's not all. She has also published a free e-novella, Summer's Crossing, that is from Puck's POV so you know it will be fun. You can download the free e-novella at Harlequin's site.



Books in this series ~

The Iron King
Winter's Passage (novella)
The Iron Daughter
The Iron Queen
Summer's Crossing (novella)
The Iron Knight (October 25, 2011)

3 comments:

  1. I saw this at like 11:16 am this morning on twitter when Julie did the drum roll announcement. LOL

    It's a great cover. I'm excited because I saw that my library JUST got The Iron Queen in ebook for me to "borrow"/"download" which I think I will do very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine ~ I saw her announcement on twitter too. Had forgotten about the novella coming out so was happy about that.

    Hope you like the Iron Queen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree about the covers. They are really nice :)

    ReplyDelete