Thursday, May 19, 2011

Access Romance Day ...



So late getting this up but I was happy just to get the post up over at the Access Romance Readers Gab. Luckily, I had most of it written last week. I'm over there talking about why I read YA. Come on over and let us know if you read YA and if so why.

It's been a really long week. I've got a bunch of reviews to write for some really good books but I'm only online for short periods. I got sick this past Saturday and end up in the ER with pneumonia. Spent a few days in the hospital (not fun) and now I'm home resting and trying to get rid of this before going to Denver next month. The transplant was put off until next month because my brother still had signs of cancer so he's going through another round of chemo. Right now I'm looking forward to July. My goal for July is a nice, calm, stress-free month. Please.

So, what have you all been up to? Read any good books lately?

Lori - I hope your mom is doing better. :)

Nath - Did your vertigo go away? Hope so. :)

Miss you guys!

1 comment:

  1. omgosh, Leslie!! I can't believe I missed this post about you being in the hospital with pneumonia!!!! :( That's terrible!!! Thank goodness you're okay now. That's scary!

    ReplyDelete