Saturday, December 31, 2011
Almost caught up. Now if I can just get the Decembers reads up before spring, I'll be okay. LOL
Is everyone spending a quiet or maybe semi-quiet New Years Eve at home? Or are you out painting the town? Me, I'm home watching Big Bang Theory marathon, hanging with the kids, reading and enjoying some wine. Did you know that Paul Newman's company also makes wine? I love that his company gives to charities.
On to the reading...
1. Heart of Fire/Linda Howard/RS/B+
2. The Next Always/Nora Roberts/Contemporary/B-
3. No One Heard Her Scream/Jordan Dane/RS/C
4. No One Left to Tell/Jordan Dane/C-
The Linda Howard was a good one and one I hadn't read before. Lucky I got it in audiobook since the print version has been sitting on my TBR piles for what has probably years!
1. Hot Zone/Catherine Mann/RS/A
2. Head Over Heels/Jill Shalvis/Contemporary/A
3. The Scorpio Races/Maggie Stiefvater/YA Fantasy/A
4. Scandalous Desires/Elizabeth Hoyt/Historical/A-
5. Forever Mine/Elizabeth Reyes/YA Contemporary/B+
6. Chased/Lauren Dane/Contemporary/B
7. Home for Christmas/Kate Davies/Contemporary/B
8. Hammered/Kevin Hearne/UF/B
9. Promises, Promises/Erica James/B
10. Must Love Mistletoe/Christie Ridgway/B
11. Shatter Me/Tahereh Mafi/YA Dystopian/B-
12. A Cold Day for Murder/Dana Stabenow/Mystery/C+
A good month with the standouts being a mix of Romantic Suspense, Contemporary, Young Adult and Historical. Good to know I didn't get into a rut!
*This is the picture currently on my desktop. I simply love wolves! I've also been feeling the need for some Patricia Briggs wolves. Might need to do a re-read of Cry Wolf and Hunting Ground before Fair Game comes out in March!