Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Man!!!

On this day eight years ago my middle child was born. He was a beautiful baby with gorgeous hair and an a sweet grin.

So to honor this day we will be celebrating where else, Chuck E. Cheese. Yes, I know you're jealous. You wish you could be there with all the yelling, screaming...parents (and their kids). I will be prepared with camera, ipod and book in hand. With a good book I can probably outlast the kids. *grin*

Then we're off to get the birthday boy his gift. He surprised me and was able to save up 1/2 the cost of a Ninetendo DS. The dh and I will spring for the other half as per our deal with Little Man. He's already trying to get his little brother to buy a game for the DS. He told his little brother, who just turned seven last month, that he would "share" the game with him. I don't think little brother is gonna go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment