Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mucho Cover Love ~ Mind Games


Big Congrats to CJ aka author Carolyn Crane. She has posted the cover of Mind Games, the first novel in her new trilogy. Many of you know Carolyn from her eclectic blog The Thrillionth Page. I gotta say I'm really liking this cover. The female isn't showing any skin (for once) but still looking badass and sexy as hell. Love the blade - hope it's featured on each cover. Quote from Ann Aguirre - score! Mind Games is due for release March 23, 2010.

The very brief synopsis, per CJ (more to come) ~

...in a nutshell, Mind Games is the first in an urban fantasy trilogy about a hypochondriac who joins a psychological hit squad. It takes place in a fantastical Milwaukee/Chicago. (Specifically, the Milwaukee/Chicago of my childhood imagination. I lived in suburbs of both cities as a young child.)

No word yet from Miss Doreen or Little CJ on the cover. Since no reference is made concerning cowboys or ménages, Miss Doreen should be fine with the cover. Little CJ... well, that kid could cover snark the Bible so it's pretty much anybodys guess what she'll have to say. I say, I can't wait to read Mind Games!

4 comments:

  1. Leslie, thanks for posting the cover!!! Miss Doreen? LOL, I do believe Miss Doreen can give this one a cowboy menage free rating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site was simply great i like it because i like to listen songs playing games discuss about internet...
    also i like to know more about latest gadget and technology..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see this cover this morning! Feels like we'v been waiting forever - and I can only imagine how that makes Carolyn feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ ~ You're more than welcome! I heard it was your birthday, so Happy Birthday. Are you spending it staring at your cover? Hope your day is special. :)

    And any chance of cowboy menages in the future? LOL

    KMont ~ I'm excited too! And I didn't do anything. LOL March will be here soon. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete