Friday, August 13, 2010

Need More Twilight in Your Life?...

I never got into the Twilight craze but I can imagine how it can get to you after a while. It's everywhere, not just the bookstores but grocery stores, Walmart, Target, well, you get the idea. :) Anyway, I saw this trailer for a Twilight-ish spoof called Vampires Suck and got a few laughs. I won't see it on the big screen but it could be fun for some mindless home entertainment when it comes on DVD after a few months.

Any fun plans for the weekend? Maybe some mindless home entertainment? :) It's been a while since I've been to Blockbuster so I'm overdue. What should I rent this weekend?


Vampires Suck Trailer

4 comments:

  1. ROFLOL! okay, that was good. I almost didn't even bother watching the spoof, because I'm all Twilighted-out... even on the backtalk. But I'm glad I did because that was funny. I think those actors did a better job with their spoof than the real actors did with the movie!

    The Black-Eyed Peas? ROFLOL!!!

    And the last 5 seconds? OMG!!! LOLOLOL!

    As far as weekend plans go, mine include a bike ride with my husband, maybe peach picking, and maybe rent a movie. My vote is for KickAss. Have you seen it? It looks so funny. I want to go dress shopping for a wedding we're going to in two weeks, too. I'll see if I can get that in there, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a funny spoof doesn't it. I haven't gotten into the whole Twilight craze either - haven't read the books or seen the movies, but this one does look like a riot.
    And my big plan is to get my license sticker - I'm late and keeping my fingers crossed I don't get pulled over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine ~ I was cracking up at the Black-Eyed Peas too. And Edward was really sparkly. That has always made me laugh. Abby tried to explain it to me. I'm like - "he's a vampire that sparkles in the sunlight? And that's scary how?"

    KickAss? Have you been talking to my boys? They keep asking to see it but mostly so they have an excuse to say it. LOL

    Kristie ~ Sometimes we need that mindless humor. LOL

    I hope you don't have to wait in long lines for the license sticker. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Christine! ROFLMAO! That was too funny... I loved the last few seconds, that shovel scene left me gasping. :D

    Yesterday was Cami's birthday, so you know this is a whole birthday weekend for her. Party and other family and special things for her. She's 11, so it's a fun weekend. *g*

    ReplyDelete