Monday, September 7, 2009

Zombie Clowns...

I'm not crazy about clowns and I'm not crazy about zombies. The only zombie movies I do like are the Resident Evil franchise - I want to be Alice when I grow up. :)

So zombie clowns would fall low on my list of must see. But for the new movie, Zombieland, coming out next month, I might make an exception.

Woody Harrelson is probably one of the few that could actually make me laugh while zombies are busy munching away on their slow moving victims.



And I mentioned the Resident Evil movies which I love and I might be loving even more since the current rumor has Jensen Ackles of Supernatural (scroll down for Supernatural love) playing in the next movie, Resident Evil: Afterlife, due for release next July. Jensen and Milla - perfect. I'm there!

ETA: Sorry about the video. :o( You can go here or here to see the trailer.

2 comments:

  1. Jensen has recently denied any involvement with Resident Evil during their last convention. Said it was all Rumor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Anonymous. :) That's too bad. I would've loved to see him on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete