Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For All You Werewolf Lovers...



This looks wicked!




Synopsis from IMDB ~

Nobleman Lawrence Talbot (Del Toro) returns to his ancestral homeland, where his brother has gone missing and villagers are being killed by a nightmarish beast. The search reunites him with his estranged father (Hopkins) and draws him near to his brother's fiancée (Blunt), however, Talbot's lager concern is the discovery of a side to himself which he never could have imagined existed ...

Great casting with Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins and Hugo Weaving. I'm getting DH to take me for Valentines Day. LOL Perfect gift. :) I still remember seeing the old Lon Chaney B&W movie on TV when I was a kid. I loved it even while it scared the heck out of me.

Scheduled for release ~ February 12, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment