Sunday, May 1, 2016

30 Day Challenge





The wonderful Ames over at the blog Bookish Ames has started a new challenge to help those of us whose blogs have been feeling neglected. I know for me, this has been something I have been struggling with for a long time. There was a time, many eons ago, when I posted an average of every-other-day. Now, I'm lucky if I post once a month. (I blame Netflix.)

Is it crazy to go from posting so few posts to thinking I can post everyday? Well, of course it is! But are we all not a little crazy? And what's the point of being a little crazy if you don't share it?


6 comments:

  1. LMAO! Love that pic!

    It is crazy but by golly I think that's what will make it work! Good luck and thanks for joining the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you're joining Les! I think that once we're back into the habit, it'll help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Habit and a good kick in the pants is also helpful. :)

      Delete
  3. I joined too! I need this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I think there are quite a few of us who needed this.

      Delete