Friday, May 20, 2016

The Magnificent Seven Movie

Oh, I was so happy to see this trailer! I loved the original movie, remember watching it with my dad. This looks like it has all the action, humor and western grit that I love in my western movies as well as western romances.

The movie is not out until this fall so until then you could get in the mood by reading a western romance, or six. I'd recommend The Rock Creek Six series by Lori Handeland and Linda Devlin aka Linda Winstead Jones. This series is a lot of fun. I enjoyed every book, some more than others.



And it stars Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt!


2 comments:

  1. Leslie! I LOOOOVE the original and have watched it countless times. But, I always, always, watch new westerns (remakes too). This looks great. I love the music they used for the trailer: House of the Rising Sun by The Animals. Love it!

    Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish we lived closer so we could see it together!

      Delete