Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays!


It's Christmas night here and let me tell you it's been a long, long day. It was good seeing the extended family but it's also good to be home and winding down. The kids are playing with their new video games and I'm huh, doing laundry and catching up on emails. (This laundry thing on Christmas is becoming a bad habit.)

If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you and your loved ones had a wonderful day. And for all of you, I hope the coming new year brings you much joy, love and peace.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays to you, Ms. Leslie! Glad you had a good day. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    I'm pooped too so I can relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leslie! Glad to hear you guys had a nice Christmas! You know, I did laundry on Christmas, too! I even washed my kitchen floor. Ugh! lol

    ReplyDelete