Saturday, December 31, 2011

November Reads...


Almost caught up. Now if I can just get the Decembers reads up before spring, I'll be okay. LOL

Is everyone spending a quiet or maybe semi-quiet New Years Eve at home? Or are you out painting the town? Me, I'm home watching Big Bang Theory marathon, hanging with the kids, reading and enjoying some wine. Did you know that Paul Newman's company also makes wine? I love that his company gives to charities.

On to the reading...

Audio Books

1. Heart of Fire/Linda Howard/RS/B+
2. The Next Always/Nora Roberts/Contemporary/B-
3. No One Heard Her Scream/Jordan Dane/RS/C
4. No One Left to Tell/Jordan Dane/C-

The Linda Howard was a good one and one I hadn't read before. Lucky I got it in audiobook since the print version has been sitting on my TBR piles for what has probably years!

Print/Electronic Books

1. Hot Zone/Catherine Mann/RS/A
2. Head Over Heels/Jill Shalvis/Contemporary/A
3. The Scorpio Races/Maggie Stiefvater/YA Fantasy/A
4. Scandalous Desires/Elizabeth Hoyt/Historical/A-
5. Forever Mine/Elizabeth Reyes/YA Contemporary/B+
6. Chased/Lauren Dane/Contemporary/B
7. Home for Christmas/Kate Davies/Contemporary/B
8. Hammered/Kevin Hearne/UF/B
9. Promises, Promises/Erica James/B
10. Must Love Mistletoe/Christie Ridgway/B
11. Shatter Me/Tahereh Mafi/YA Dystopian/B-
12. A Cold Day for Murder/Dana Stabenow/Mystery/C+

A good month with the standouts being a mix of Romantic Suspense, Contemporary, Young Adult and Historical. Good to know I didn't get into a rut!

*This is the picture currently on my desktop. I simply love wolves! I've also been feeling the need for some Patricia Briggs wolves. Might need to do a re-read of Cry Wolf and Hunting Ground before Fair Game comes out in March!

3 comments:

  1. The wolf looks great!! I'm really looking forward to Fair Game! I love Charles and Anna!!

    Jeez, that's a lot of As Les!! So lucky!!

    And LOL, I had a BBT marathon as well during the holidays. Season 1 to 4, except I missed a couple of eps from season 2, because I misplaced a DVD. Although I found it, so I'm planning to watch those as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nath ~ I only wish Fair Game wasn't hardcover. I might just have to break down and buy it instead of waiting for the library copy.

    BBT - I was watching the TBS marathon. I'm always surprised at how much I can relate to the geeks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like having a quiet New Year's Eve myself.. it takes the pressure off HAVING to be awake--or perky anyway--when midnight rolls around.

    Looks like November was a great month for you! I see you gave The Next Always a B-. I'm thinking of skipping that series for now. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it.. I just have so many other books that I want to read so badly and this one is just getting a mediocre response, you know?

    One book I am definitely trying to get to this year is The Scorpio Races!

    ReplyDelete